SÃO PAULO (SP)
May 2005. I was invited by a friend to visit her and her family in Guarulhos, a city close to São Paulo.
Most foreigners know Guarulhos for its international airport.
I got to know a bit more of São Paulo, a little of Santos and São Vicente.
One the final day, my friend and her family were organizing a workshop for those who were interested to make eye masks, for the Gay Pride that was held that day. I could not help them, I took the opportunity to enter the famous MASP Museum, and to discover the long Avenida Paulista, flanked by a large number of skyscrapers.
The picture shows one of the skyscrapers, and mirrors the skyscrapers and the other side of the avenida.
Camera SONY DSC-P73 f/5.6, 1/125 sec. ISO-100
- Sao Paulo in Black and White – the M6 goes for a City Trip. (manonmona.wordpress.com)
- Masp (saopauloproject.wordpress.com)
- Brazil’s Kupz makes it easy for anyone to create custom mugs (thenextweb.com)
- Carnival in Brazil 2012: Samba School PÉROLA NEGRA (São Paulo) (insiderbrazil.wordpress.com)
- Sao Paulo: flights and airports (saopauloflights.wordpress.com)
- Sao Paulista Livin Part 2 (braziledodysseus.wordpress.com)