The city of Timóteo is located at about 215 km east from Belo Horizonte, in the Valley of Rio Doce.
The highest peak inside this municipality is Pico do Ana Moura, with a height of 864 meters.
There is a winding road to the peak, where a genuine forest of radio and telecommunication antennas is constructed.
Near the peak is a ramp for hang gliding. This picture is taken from the ramp.
The picture is a compilation of separate images, joined with the help of Autopano software.
The original pictures were taken with a Canon PowerShot A1100 IS
f/2.7 , 1/250 sec. , ISO – 160
- COLORFUL BRAZIL: View from Mangabeiras Park, Belo Horizonte (MG) (adrianoantoine.wordpress.com)
- Imaging Brazil: (06) Capoeira in Belo Horizonte (MG) (insiderbrazil.wordpress.com)
- COLORFUL BRAZIL: São Francisco de Assis Church, Belo Horizonte (MG) (adrianoantoine.wordpress.com)
- A Foreigner in Brazil (16): JAN 2006. Vila Velha (ES) and Itabira (MG) (insiderbrazil.wordpress.com)
- Photo Gallery: Botanical Garden, BELO HORIZONTE (MG) (insiderbrazil.wordpress.com)