Natural Impressionism, Guarapari (ES)
No, this is not a Monet painting. It is not even a painting. This is a photograph, taken from a shallow pool on a reef rock. This shallow pool probably does not dry up easily, because there are small water plants growing. I did not observe any tiny fish.
This rock is located in Guarapari, about 50 km south from Vitória, capital of the state of Espírito Santo. Guarapari is the most popular beach resort in Espírito Santo. Many tourists from the neighboring state of Minas Gerais spend their long weekends and holidays there.
The original picture was taken in September 2011.
Click here for more information about Guarapari (tourism and history, including videos and weblinks)
- COLORFUL BRAZIL: Sunset at Atins, Maranhão (MA) (adrianoantoine.wordpress.com)
- COLORFUL BRAZIL: Dunes of Lençóis Maranhenses (MA) (adrianoantoine.wordpress.com)
- Carnival in Brazil 2012: Samba School BEIJA-FLOR (Rio de Janeiro) (insiderbrazil.wordpress.com)
- Travel in Brazil: MARANHÃO (08). Descent of Man in Atins (insiderbrazil.wordpress.com)
- Travel in Brazil: PRAIA DO FORTE, ILHA SANTA CATARINA (SC) (adrianoantoine.wordpress.com)