Marlin Sunset at Praia do Morro, Guarapari (ES)
Guarapari is a popular beach resort, at about 50 km south from Vitória, capital of the state of Espírito Santo. Many tourists from the neighboring state of Minas Gerais spend their long weekends and holidays there. Praia do Morro is one of the popular beaches in Guarapari. The beach is flanked by a long row of hotels, apartments and other high buildings. At one end of the beach, a statue of a blue marlin attracts many tourists.
The original picture was taken in October 2012.
Click here for more information about Guarapari (tourism and history, including videos and weblinks)
- COLORFUL BRAZIL: Sunset at Atins, Maranhão (MA) (adrianoantoine.wordpress.com)
- COLORFUL BRAZIL: Dunes of Lençóis Maranhenses (MA) (adrianoantoine.wordpress.com)
- Carnival in Brazil 2012: Samba School BEIJA-FLOR (Rio de Janeiro) (insiderbrazil.wordpress.com)
- Travel in Brazil: MARANHÃO (08). Descent of Man in Atins (insiderbrazil.wordpress.com)
- Travel in Brazil: PRAIA DO FORTE, ILHA SANTA CATARINA (SC) (adrianoantoine.wordpress.com)